Thursday, June 02, 2011

pixbufs and lists

The past couple of day has seen me working on the pixbufs and treelist modules. I've added code for applying a 3x3 convolution matrix to the pixbuf to do some of the more routine image processing operations. The code isn't bulky and is much faster than working with imagemagic. There are still some glitches yet that need ironing out largely focussed on number conversion. I've also added some new search functionality to the treelist. The standard 'type-ahead find' is implemented and the basics are there for a proper search command. Rather than working on a single column, this will search the entire table of data for matches. I'll take a look too at rendering the contents of the cells that have a positive match.


No comments: