Monday, January 11, 2010

gnocl::assistant -day 1

It was during May of last year that I shipped the first implementation of the gnocl::assistant widget. Whilst I got most of the features running, the widget kept crashing and never actually ran the setup scripts passed to it which left me feeling somewhat dissatisfied. Of all the Gtk+ offerings this was the one I disliked most, but ironically was on my list of important widgets to implement.

Today I sat down and revisited the source code of the widget and resolved the problems in the signal handling which was throwing up those nasty bugs. I also changed the syntax for adding new pages. This means that by default title will be given to a new page unless expreslly specified using the -title option.

No comments: